Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awards - Suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Awards - Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Awards - Suggestions?   Awards - Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:29 am

Okay, every month we are going to have an awards ceremony. The awards will go from most helpful admin to most helpful mod to best role player. Things like that. I will allow you to post here (RAWRZ I could've not let you and just made a poll) and add ideas for any awards. Every month we have a poll for each and then we delete them and bam we award... Stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

PostSubject: Re: Awards - Suggestions?   Awards - Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am

Ya, I think each month all three of those should be held.

Not just one each month.

Also, I think there should be a "Best Thread" Awarded out each month too. It should be judged on the rp length, creativity, and all around awesomeness of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Awards - Suggestions?   Awards - Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 am

Good idea Katu Razz that is now in affect as soon as rp seriously starts up ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.heavenforum.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Awards - Suggestions?   Awards - Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:57 am

Okay, and I have another one. The most helpful normal member. Person who wins has a slight chance of being a mod. Like slim, but a chance.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

PostSubject: Re: Awards - Suggestions?   Awards - Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:18 pm

I nominate Mojo!!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awards - Suggestions?   Awards - Suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awards - Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Rpg :: Introduction :: News/Updates-
Jump to: