Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Light Yagami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:14 pm

This is how you do it Razz

Name: Light Yagami

Race: Human with a god complex

Appearance: Chestnut hair shined golden in the sunlight, sharp calculating toffee colored eyes, skin tanned slightly with his Asian heritage and rounded, almost cherubic face and thin, but slightly built body from his tennis activities. In every since of the word Light's appearance was perfect.

Personality: Although Light may appear to be the most polite well mannered young man, he is anything but that. He puts on the show of innocence for those around him, but all in all he is a manipulative, calculating, arrogant, intelligent young man that tends to see all others below him, not really worthy of true attention. He has the childish obsession with the inability to lose, its not accepting in his mind, even though the thought of losing would never cross his mind.

History: Light grew up in what one would call a 'normal' household. Loving mother, hardworking father, cute little sister. But Light was the shining star in the Yagami household, even from a young age he showed vast signs of intelligence far beyond his age. His family did everything they could to support Light along the way. With Light's superior looks and intelligence, not to mention his 'sweet personality' he was quick to become popular amongst his peers. He never made friends, quickly growing bored with the lack or challenge with the average teenagers. He still however kept up the appearance of making plenty of friends, even going as far as having a 'girlfriend' or two even though he really had no interest in the subject of dating.

When he made his way through high school at the at Daikoku Private Academy, he was completely bored with his life in every way possible. He passed all his boring classes with flying colors, talked with his boring class mates then went home to study and bore himself some more. The only real entertainment he ever found was when he had the chance to help his father solve cases, even if those were a little too easy. But it was what inspired him in his wish to follow in his fathers foot steps and become a detective as well. Light needed a challenge, he needed excitement and that is exactly what he got when he caught sight of the eerie notebook from his class room window....

Fears/Faults: In his mind he has no faults, but he can be confident to the point of arrogance and has a tendency to underestimate all others.

Anything else: Of course he supports Kira, because in fact he is him. One day this trash hole of a world they all live in will shape into the utopia he dreams of.

Rp Sample – Light put his hands through his chestnut brown hair in a delightful sigh, writing down the names of criminals wasn’t exactly exhausting but he always felt a slight boredom while writing down the names. Killing criminals gave a sort of rush of power and confidence, killing off the worlds criminals and making the world a greater place, he looked over to see ryuk lying sideways on his bed eating an apple, ”you really don’t take breaks do you Light-kun?” Light smiled and looked at ryuk, lights face twisted into an amused face, ”I cant take a break ryuk…not while there are still criminals out there, and as the god of the new world I must learn to be accustomed to this kind of work.” Ryuk stared at light with his large black eyes, slowly finishing the apple off it suddenly disappeared for anyone else in the room, not like anyone else could see anything.

Heading out the door he grabbed his coat as ryuk sprouted wings and began to fly next to light as they both began to take a walk. ”Its great ryuk…ill form this world into a perfect utopia…a world free of crime and I shall rule over all of them as a god…its great has easily human beings are manipulated into hoping that some magical god shall come down and smite all those who are evil…and now they shall get their wish.” Ryuk looked at kira perplexed at his speech saying nothing more then, ”humans are interesting.” Light chucked lightly at the shinigami. Ever since L had appeared light had been followed, been put under camera and now he was finally in the position he wanted, he was close to the only person who could find him that he knew of and L wouldn’t dare do anything drastic unless he had the evidence to back it up.

Slowly walking over onto some lush grass under a apple tree he picked up an apple and slowly tossed it to ryuk, ”you know ryuk…I can tell you’ve often wondered why I haven’t taken the deal you offered me, it would make things so much easier if I had just taken the deal and killed L when I first met him…but you have to realize that as the god of the new world I must live long and prosper, im already in great shape but I have to keep my guard up…one mistake could result in my death. Ryuk’s back arched and his head was thrown upwards, at first light thought there was something wrong with him then he realized that ryuk as laughing. Ryuk brought his face down towards lights and smiled as he spoke, ”remember Light-kun…no human lives forever…and when its time for you to die…I will keep my promise…ill be the one to kill the ‘God of the New World’.” Light smiled at ryuk, the shinigami entertained light, lights arrogance would be his downfall but light as kira had nothing to fear, not even from a shinigami.

Slowly walking by he passed by a kids playground, a man appeared to be trying to lure a kid in with candy, ”cmon kid you can trust me…here ill tell you my name…my names Hirochi Kanikawa…now come here” Light chucked under his breath as the killing of the man was extremely easy. Pulling a slip of the note out of his pocket he wrote down the mans name, he also wrote that he would begin driving and would pull out into the middle of a four way intersection. And as written the man drove off, the noise of a car crash could be heard in the distance and light could do nothing but smile, the innocent were protected and light had done his job correctly and flawlessly. Ryuk staring back at the crash with his usual blank stare light wondered what was going on in ryuk’s head, most likely thinking about apples.

Returning home he slipped off his shoes and put on a smile as he walked to the kitchen and started pleasant conversation with his mother and sister, of course his father wasn’t around since he was busy with the investigation but light tried to spend some time with his family, the more time he spent with his mother and sister the more chance that they would see the world through his eyes, see that kira’s work is the justice that’s supposed to make the world a better place. They all sat down at the dinner table, and stared small talk, ”so nii-san did you get any closer to finding kira?” Sayu spoke with enthusiasm trying to get some information from her brother, ”o hush sayu, you know your brother cant tell us anything about the case.” light smiled as he stood up from his seat and began walking up the stairs, [i]”im going up to study…don’t bother me ok?”[/color] Sayu and lights mother both nodded and went back to their food, soon enough light would be able to tell them everything.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.heavenforum.com
L
Admin
L

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:37 pm

I don't think I have to try, approved. (Yes I did read it Razz )
Back to top Go down

Light Yagami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Rpg :: Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: