Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\ Empty
PostSubject: Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :   Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 pm

Name: Legos
Type: Toy
Description: Blocks of plastic wannabe brick?
Weight of item: Light
Uses of Item: To make stuff? and play with them?(I can also throw them at people if they are being stupid o.O

Name: Nokia 95
Type: Phone
Description: Navigation, connectivity or multimedia, slide-in to various modes of entertainment through the Nokia N95 8GB slider phone made for mobile addicts. Features a 5 MP camera, digital music player, GPS navigator, WLAN, Bluetooth connectivity along with USB support.(Of course the bluetooth and GPS navigator have been disabled, along with WLAN being hidden((it was re-made in order for this to happen)))
Uses of Item: Mainly for calling people, I can throw it at people if they are being stupid o.O

Spoiler:

Name: Tarot deck
Type: Cards
Description: A set of cards which aid Near in his predictions
Uses of Item: To......be.....a....deck of cards?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BullsEye

BullsEye

PostSubject: Re: Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\   Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Approved I guess...But the phone isn't needed..Everyone has one
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\   Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:19 pm

mine is constructed in a way it can't be tapped nor traced o.O
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\   Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:37 am

Approved o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\   Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near's TOYS!.....okay, there's a phone too :\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Rpg :: Creation :: Weapon Use-
Jump to: