Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starr's Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starr

Starr

Starr's Request Empty
PostSubject: Starr's Request   Starr's Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 pm

(I hope im doing this Right ^^)
Name:Starr

Race: Human / White Female (trust me thats different then males Cool)

Appearance:Starr's Request Gloli10(behind me is a poem ill post it later)

Personality: Shy, Lonely, Soft Spoken, Fragile

History: Raised in coast side of Canada as an only child but moved to Japan becuase her fathers work 12 years ago. Not much known about her father accept he was killed 10 years ago by gang members and left with her mother who was hopeless after her husbands death. Starr was supporter of the household.

Growing up alone with her sick mother she attended school staying the top. Excelling in reading and writing hoping to become a professinal writer after attending college. Her mother died when there house caught on fire from gang members. Later Became deaf in her right ear by an birth disorder that wasn't seen at the time. Kira killed the gang members who killed both her parents and she is devoted to follow his teachings and bring upon a world of order and hope.

Fears: Bugs, Boys (they almost the same anyways Very Happy)

Faults: Partially Deaf (Right ear deaf)

Anything else: Supporter of Kira and lover (Very one sided)

Death Note My Favorite Anime Of All Time!! lol!
(Picture was made by a good friend of mine.)
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Starr's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr's Request   Starr's Request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Lol sorry ive been gone for a bit ^^ i plan to make this site a bit more active. Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.heavenforum.com

Starr's Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Rpg :: Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: