Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ichi shinozuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichi

Ichi shinozuke Empty
PostSubject: Ichi shinozuke   Ichi shinozuke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Name: Ichi Shinozuke

alias: Tsuchi

Race: human

Occupation: Kira investigation, Private investigator, mercenary/assassin

Appearance: Ichi had light strawberry blonde hair, and light blue eyes. His body his fairly well built and is very smart. He wears baggy cackeys and a T shirt, and if he wants to look nice he will wear dress pants and a pink button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Personality: Ichi loves to do soduko puzzles and cross words. Ichi is also very intelligent, even though he doesnt act like it he is pretty smart. He likes to play around and mess around like a kid and stuff, but also gets very serious when it involves Kira.

History:
Ichi grew up being pretty wealthy. He was one of the most intelligent people in his school. He grew up with perfect grades, and then with his high intellect he pursued the athlectic part of school. He was soon one of the most popular kids in school. When Ichi turned 13 his parents divorced and he stayed in Tokyo with his mother. His mother kept everything his father got nothing. Ichi kept going through highschool eventually, reaching the point were he was one of the best problem solvers in tokyo. So Ichi opened up his own Private investigator buisness. He soon found out that it was also dangerous and being athletic he joined left for jamica to learn the martial arts style there called capricoa. The martial arts and dance mix.

Ichi returned to Tokyo to finish school, and continue his job as a P I. Around this time Kira became famous for his murders. Because of Ichi's jobs got easier and the pay got even higher because of Kira and his murders. Ichi was immediatly a big fan of him, Kira managed to stay in hiding, all this time, killing contantly and always avoiding the police. Ichi didn't know how Kira could kill people all over the continent in so little time but he was amazed and wished that he could meet Kira some day. So Ichi left Tokyo and went in search of the Kira investigation force to in hopes find kira, and help him. Even though the kira investigation force is against Kira it would help Ichi find Kira.

Fears/Faults: hates spiders

Anything else: Supports Kira,

Last edited by Ichi on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Ichi shinozuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi shinozuke   Ichi shinozuke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm

You put very smart in appearance. That doesn't make much sense but maybe means he looks smart. Damn were they mistaking xD JK

Well, your fear of Shinigami being odd looking is incorrect coz you have never met one according to your history.
Back to top Go down
Ichi

Ichi shinozuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi shinozuke   Ichi shinozuke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:34 pm

*smacks his head* oops i forgot. I was thinking i was making my character light again. oh well its edited.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Ichi shinozuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi shinozuke   Ichi shinozuke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Very Happy Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichi shinozuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi shinozuke   Ichi shinozuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichi shinozuke
Page 1 of 1