Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichi

Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Empty
PostSubject: Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?   Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Ichi had arrived with all his luggage, and paid for the largest room in the apartment, the owner said it was like a suite or somthing but Ichi didnt care. Ichi took the key and went up stairs. And up the stairs, "why isnt there a damn elevator?" Ichi said till he hit the top floor. the appartment building itself wasnt that big but covered the size of a trailer hose in width and length but add another 7 stories and this is what you'd get. Ichi entered his room and dumped his stuff out on his bed and in other various places. He noticed a door way down the room on the far side of his appartment.

Ichi opened the door slowly only to see another door. Ichi opened the second door, it lead to a another room almost identical to Ichi's exept the items around the room Ichi saw one man in the room who might not of hear Ichi he entered pretty quietly. Ichi thought the man looked familier so he stepped inside and them turned around. His face was like he remered it, "BullsEye?" Was the only thing Ichi could ask before he could reach for were his gun was only to remember he left it in his suit case.
Back to top Go down
BullsEye

BullsEye

PostSubject: Re: Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?   Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Weapons,gadgets,and ammunition covered most of the rooms floors. A few holes could be found in walls. A large window was placed to the right of a large bed.Peering out of this window was the barrell of a large sniper rifle. It wasn't currently in use ,but BullsEye occasionaly liked to make birds "dissapear".Though doing this often got him in trouble. His neighbors didn't like noise.

BullsEye, formaly known as Rousuka, layed on his bed. He was wearing a white tank top, and red boxers...Not that that really mattered. A flat screen t.v was hangiin on a wall,and Bullseye was watching it. Something about Kira was on t.v. But really he was waiting for them to mention an 'incedent' that happened to a buisness man. It was obvoius to BullsEye who killed them, it was his doing.

BullsEye's door opened, and in came a man. His eye rose. He didn't know the person that just entered his house. It could be Kira for all he knew. "BullsEye?" The man asked. This only made him scratch his head.

"Uhhmm...Eh do I know you? Are you here for the money or something cause I don't have it. . .Waaaaiiit....I remember you now....You're Ecchi or something right? Long time no see....So what did you need?"
Back to top Go down
Ichi

PostSubject: Re: Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?   Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:56 pm

"bleh not much, I came to join the kira investigation squad, i figured they could use my expertise. And for now im living in the room that is next to and connected to this one." Ichi scratched his head a bit as BullsEye said his name wrong. Ichi looked around and saw a big ass sniper rifle, He recognized it immediatly, he was trying to save up for one but it was millions of dollars and he would need it shipped into the U.S. by a foreign maker.

"The names Ichi, and nice rifle, i was thinking about getting one of these bad boys, but my only seller chickened out and wouldnt sell me it once i got the money so i bought a car, some other guns, and the rest im gunna spend here, speaking of money i never collected from my last job. Well maybe one of these times ill have to borrow your big ass gun." Ichi laughed a bit as he walked over to it. Ichi picked it up and weighed it, "The bitch is heavy eh, bet this thing would take your arm off if you didnt get it tuned right. Ichi took it over to a open window and rested it on the edge. A magazine wasn't in so he pulled the bar back an a huge ass shell popped it out. "Damn this thing is as big as my hand." Ichi looked through the scope it had a nice magnification, the butt of the gun had a rubber stock on, he looked the gun over, it had a muzzle break, some other fine adjustments, no hair trigger, and Ichi wasnt sur prised about that.

Ichi brought the gun back over to were it was and then threw a coat on before going back in his room and grabbing a couple rolls of money that totaled 10 grand all together. Well im gunna go order some more shells and buy some stuff for me room. Ichi walked over to BullsEye's fridge quick and snatched a peice of pizza, "I need somthing somthing to eat. Oh i dont suppose you smoke pot or cigars, if you do tell me before i leave cause i know this place that gots some really nice cigars and other stuff if i ask."
Back to top Go down
BullsEye

BullsEye

PostSubject: Re: Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?   Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 pm

"Nah I'm good...."And that was all he said. He didn't even move, he just stood there. And then he fell alseep,still standing...

OCC:Random shit post
Back to top Go down
Ichi

PostSubject: Re: Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?   Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:47 am

Ichi came back a couple hours later, his car was loaded with a tv, some hidden cameras, food, cigars, ammo, a playstation three, some games for the ps 3, and i pod, a really nice computer, a wii, some games for the wii, a DVD player, some movies, and alot of other junk. It took Ichi about an hour to get everything all the way up by himself, since he had to climb up 6 flights of stairs.

Another few hours later, and Ichi had his Tv set up on the wall, his Ps 3 and Wii set up with the games opened and stacked neatly, the food was in the fridge the dvd player was hooked up, the surround sound system was hooked up, the stereo was plugged in, Ichi got the dish network guy to come tomorrow, Ichi was all set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?   Ichi/bullsEye's appartment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichi/bullsEye's appartment?
Page 1 of 1