Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walk in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:59 am

Mojo walked into the park thinking about nothing at all. As he made his way deeper into the center of the park he found a memorial. The memorial was for all the soldiers that had past away due to complications during the mission that Mojo was on. " It's funny how I am the only one to survive." With a moment to pay his respect to all the soldiers that he worked with he continued to walk on. The park seemed empty even though the sun was happy enough to shower us in it's shine. "Where is everybody, Why am I the only person here?" After finishing up the words that were exiting his mouth he continued to walk more going in a circle even though the whole walk was becoming redundant. After walking past the memorial a couple of times Mojo got distraught. He was now hoping to be hired a mission that will involve stopping any lewd man with any note book of death. "Uh not something I really care about,but I guess they deserve to be stopped just got to get a job saying to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Katu was walking through the park with an ice cream cone in his right hand. It was a beautiful day. Tree's swaying in the light breeze, lover's kissing on the benches and children playing in the cold, green grass. The wind seemed to carry the laughter of the children through out the parkso that it could be heard to all. Katu continued walking until he reached a man that seemed to be walking in circles.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Katu asked the man with a smile. His blue uniforn seemed flawless and his bronze badge glinted in the mid-day sun. "It seems almost as if nothing could go wrong on such a glorious day, atleast, that's what I hope." Katu stated once again. His hair began to sway a bit to the left from the slight breeze.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Mojo laughed while looking at the man's badge. " Anything can happen that will make this day worse than it already is. In matter of fact, Everyday is already made horrible by the over controlling Government,but I'm sure you can't see what I mean since you are blinded by the government." Mojo grasped his book bag tightly, knowing that if seen he may be in trouble.

"The difference between me and you, you have to work on anything your told to. I on the other hand am not a fool, I work on anything that I want to do. your in the governments spell, it blinded you,and you can't tell. Of course to you everything you see is well, But I say to you get in my way,and I'll show you hell." Mojo said this in a poetic way while he gave a cold stare and looked into the man's eyes. Now the talking has stopped and mojo is awaiting a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 pm

tu listened as the man bashed the government and his job. He then listened as the man poetically threatened him. "Excuse me, but I believe that was a threat...." Katu said while jingling the hand cuffs that were connected to his right side. "You have some nerve, threatening the people who keep your life in order by risking their lifes for you day after day. You seem like the type of person who likes to cause trouble, not one who liks to read books...." Katu carried on into his sentence. "What exactly is in that book bag of yours. Im curious." Katu said and looked the man in the eyes with a piercing stare.

"Open the bag.... Now." Katu demanded the man, he was no longer smilling, instead, his face was serious and ready for anything. The breeze stopped and so did Katu's swaying hair.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Mojo once again laughed at the man. " the police never helped me,but my job as a mercenary made me help a lot of them even the military. Before you take your job too seriously know who you are talking to."

after talking mojo looked as if he was reaching to get something on his waist. He then lifted the hand that reached for something up at the head of the man revealing mojo's hand in the shape of a gun.

"Bang bang. Uh I guess I still have respect for the common man so I'll tell you whats in here. There is rope,a flashlight,a lighter, and a mines. Oh and that thing on my back that looks like a sword um it is one. Oh yea, I almost forgot my desert eagle on my waist too,but be nice the gun's name is achillies,the sword hannibal,and the mines are bonapartes.

After saying all of this Mojo knew the cop would most likely chase him,So he motioned his hand like a wave and ran dodging all the people attempting to escape the park.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Katu listened as the man explained to him what everything was in the suitcase and on his body. "Are all those weapons permitted?" Is what Katu was about to say, but he didn't have time to. And did that man say Mercinary? Katu knew that this man was dangerous, and he was obligated to apprehend him. In one swift movement, Katu threw his ice cream into a nearby trash can, then brought his hand down and grabbed his gun from his holster. He held the gun with both hands and pointed it forward directly at the man who was running away. He squinted one eye and was about to fire when a mother and her son walked in the way of the bullet path.

"Damn it, I don't have a clear shot.... And I bet I need him alive anyway." Katu said to himself while placing his gun back in the holster and chasing after the man. With his left hand, he grabbed his radio and pressed the talk button.

"Requesting assistance at the community park. I repeat, Requesting assistance at the community park. We have a threat on the run with unknown weapons." Katu said into the radio and placed it back on his left side. He was already at a disadvantage since the man started running a good 10 seconds before him.

"Out of the way, stay of the dirt path. Police buissness, please stay off the dirt path." Katu repeatedly yelled while weaving in and out of the crowd of people in the park.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Mojo quickly ran aimlessly. He continued then seeing a store sign that wasn't hung up too high. With a swift movement he took out his sword and jumped slashing which disconnected the sign from it's wires. The sign fell shortly after mojo past it. The sign covered up the block making it impossible to see mojo from where the cop was. Mojo then ran around the nearest corner,which left him in a alley way. The bad part about it was it lead to a dead end.

" Fuck" Quickly looking around he saw a dumpster,but instead of hiding inside of it Mojo took out his mine which had a spike on it and uses his sword,and mine to start climbing the wall. Even though a cop was on his tail Mojo was patient which lead him to think clearer and able to move faster.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 am

Katu continued to persue the mercenary, gain speed little by little. The mercenary made a sign fall onto the ground to cause a distraction, which to Katu's disappointment, actually worked. He passed the sign and looked at all the horrified people around it.

"Which way did he run?" Katu asked the civilians and they all pointed to the same alley way. Katu ran around the corner into the alley and saw the mercenary climbing up the wall, slow but steady. Katu took out his gun and aimed itfor the mans right thigh.

"Your stuck. You have no where to run and no where to hide. If you continue to climb, I will take out your right thigh, making you unable to climb any further." Katu told the man, not letting his guard down. "Now I just want to ask you a few questions, so come down here and cooperate." Katu told the man sternly.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:33 am

Mojo looked at the cop and in an instant threw the mine at the cop so if he shot he would shoot the mine which would kill or injure them both. " Cop, No matter what if you are capable of arresting me I will be out by the morning. Plus I don't think we have much to talk about."

Mojo was now hanging by his sword with one hand and took out Achillies. He aimed the gun at the police officer just like the cop had towards him.

" The mine would blow if you shoot it,and if you don't it'll land near you and I got the remote for it. So,turn away now because I have an advantage,since we both have our guns out and I have a mine."
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 am

Katu saw the mine comming toward him. He had to think in a moments notice, nothing more. If he were to shoot the mine, it would injure or kill them both. But if he were to wait and let the mine land, the mercenary would simply detonate it and kill Katu in an insant. Then, the solution came to Katu. As the mine was flying through the air, Katu ran backwards so that he was completely out of the alley way and basically into the street.

"Everybody, clear the area!! I repeat, Clear the area!! This is a dangerous zone and you can be harmed!!" Katu yelled as sirens could be heard rounding the corner. Four police cars squeeled to a stop surrounding Katu and eight police men came out. They all crowded around Katu and wanted info.

"Thats him. He is armed and has attacked an officer. Capture him dead or alive, he is a threat to the force." Katu said and continued talking. "I will provide cover, then we will all charge in and take him down." Katu said while shooting the now grounded mine. The mine exploded, causeing smoke and debris to fly around the surrounding area. Concrete and pavement flew out toward the officers and they had to shield their eyes for a brief moment before continuing.

"Go!!" Katu yelled as the nine officers all ran into the smoke, armed and ready for an attack.

"Give up now, we have you surrounded and will shoot by any means necissary. We know exactly where you are located and will fire if you do not surrender!!" Katu yelled to the mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 am

Please delete this one

Last edited by Mojo on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:11 am

Mojo Quickly shot out all the twelve bullets that were in the clip. The bullets traveled two bullets entered two officers head shutting their bodies down permanently. Another bullet made a hole right where an officers atom's apple was. Two bullets flew through a cop's eyes. A cop was yelling to his fellow teammates when the bodies began to drop,but before his mouth closed a bullet soared in his mouth exiting through his back. three officers were shot in the side and they laid on the floor bleeding to death. Two of the remaining bullets penetrated the wall doing no harm as the last shot towards the main cop.

" haha, great back up." When mojo was done saying that he jumped off the wall using his sword to cut a cops head off. now there were only the main cop,and Mojo left. Mojo raised Achillies up toward the cop and shoot just to hear the empty noise,and looked at his cheast realizing the his vest had stopped the bullets the cops sent toward him. He quickly ran trying to run past the last main cop while reloading Achillies.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:24 am

Katu starred at his fallen comrades with a horrified look on his face. & of his fellow officers were killed. Suddenly, a bullet hit Katu in the chest and made him lose balance and stumble backward. The bullet hurt extremely badly because of the power, but his bullet proof vest stopped it from puncturing his skin. Katu squinted one of his eyes in pain as he saw the mercinary cut of his last comrades head. The mercenary then ran past him toward the exit of the alley.

"You monster!!" Katu yelled while raising his gun and shooting toward the man. He fired off three bulltes. Two were headed for the mans back and the other was headed for the mans right thigh. "I won't let you get away with this!!" Katu screamed while over comming his pain and running toward the mercenary with his gun still aimed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:39 am

While running mojo took out his smoke grenade pulling the pin out. When the pin was fully out he turned trowing the smoke grenade. Before the smoke could emit you could see two bullets hit his chest and one hit his left thigh. The force of the bullets and the speed he was going at pushed him back making him crash into a cop car.

The smoke was covering everyone blinding their vision. Mojo with a weak leg and little time quickly climbed into the police car laying on the floor attempting to hide from the cop. Mojo held Achillies up just in case the cop knew where he was.

"I'm gonna have to move ain't I?" Mojo said this to himself waiting in the car.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:48 am

Katu saw his bullets hit the man. Each of them had hit their target and Katu was satisfied. Suddenly, the man threw a smoke bomb and a blanket of smoke filled the area. Katu quickly placed his left sleeve to his mouth and kept his right arm pointed forward with the gun. He ran out onto the side walk and looked around. He couldn't see much through the smoke and he suspected the man had gotten away.

"Damn it!! No, I will find him. I will persue him till he pays for the deaths of my comrades!!" Katu yelled and then coughed because he had inhaled some smoke. He jumped into the police car that the mercenary was in and started the enigine. He bagan to drive through the streets, looking for a blood train or something to give away the mans position. He was looking so hard outside the car, that he didn't even notice the man was in the car with him.

"Damn it.... If only I could use the death note, this would all be over.... But he is a mercenary which means he would never give me his real name any way.... And besides, I would be caught if I used it against someone who only I opposed...." Katu thought to himself angrily.

Last edited by Katu on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 am

Mojo quickly got up pointing his gun at the cop. He held it still pointing towards the temple just in case the cop tried to do anything. " I've been through wars,you've been through domestic violences. please listen, If you quit your job I may be able to help you stop the death note users.

Mojo then looked at the cop asking him questions "The government hides the truth from you, you can't trust them. Why do you work for them, Why don't you work for yourself never having to do what your told to?

Mojo then spoke lower. there is something different about you, Perhaps that is why you didn't die, or maybe my aim was just off,but trust me working for the cops will only endanger your life more."
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:39 am

Katu's eyes widened when the man pointed the gun to his head and begon to speak. "How the hell did he get there?" Katu thought to himself while trying to calm down. He listened to the man speak his words about the government and then added his own.

"I'm sorry, but I have no intentions of leaving the police force. This is my line of duty and I love doing it." Katu said and he began to smile. Suddenly he swurved the car to the left, than the right with his left hand to throw the man off balance while throwing his right hand up toward the gun to knock it away.

"And I have no intentions of giving up. You killed my comrades in that alley, and you will pay!!" Katu yelled at the man, although he didn't know what to do. He couldn't just turn over and fight the man because he had to keep his eyes on the road. This was going to be hard....
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:54 am

Mojo grew angry and yelled back at the cop. "What makes you think that those people cared about you? Those people just care for themselves,They wouldn't save you at all. Mojo's gun then flew away into the back seat out of his hand.

"You should just listen to me. Mojo then held on to the seats so the turning wouldn't effect him as bad as it normally would. He then took his book bag and searched for his rope and then taking the rope out holding it in his hand.

Mojo then tried to put the rope around the cop's neck not trying to kill him,but instead trying to neutralize him so later he can talk to him after their minds were cleared.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 am

Katu let go of the steering wheel to grab the rope that was around his neck. Out of fear, nervousness and slight pain, Katu pessed hard down on the gas petal and made the car speed up. Because there were no hands on the steering wheel to guide the car, it began to swurve in and out of the street and even along the side walks.

"Get your hands off me!!" Katu yelled and finaly managed to get the rope off of his neck and he sat up straight. He no longer cared about the steering wheel, he just wanted this man to pay for all he had said and done. He pounced toward the man in the other seat with his right arm cocked back in order to cause more damage when he threw his punch.

"I don't care what you say, I want you dead!!" He screamed while throwing the punch forward toward the mercenary in the passenger seat. The car continued to swurve all over the place, but not as fast now since Katu's foot was off the pettle.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:18 am

Mojo was pushed back by the cop as he lounged toward him. Right after the punch reached mojo's face,mojo's head bobbed back and forth and blood was seen dripping out his nose. Mojo then threw a quick jab at the cop's atom's apple.

While all the action was going on mojo accidentally lifted his book bag through his legs. while lifting the bag it flew to the front seat falling upon the gas peddle. This sped the car up making fighting extremely difficult as well as movement.

Mojo was thinking whether or not if he should try and kill this cop that is obviously trying to kill him. " Don't let your ignorance blind you, think about all the people you'd save by getting rid of the death notes."
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 am

The jab hit Katu's adams apple with quite alot of force. It made Katu fall back into his drivers seat against the door. He coughed a bit and then finialy managed to get some words out.

"We are trying to destroy the death notes, mercenary!!" Katu struggled to yell. The mans words made him stop fighting back. Mabie this man didn't have to be an enemy after all? Katu grabbed the head of the seat and pulled himself away from the door slowly because there was so much strain comming from the swurving car. The car suddenly swurved left and made Katu fly toward the mercenary. The car continued to speed up, faster and faster as it continued down its path. A group of people chatting on the side walk ran away with a series of screams as the car bounded right by them. Once again, the cars path changed and now it was headed right for a telephone pole.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 am

Mojo yelled at the man while the car was speeding. "The cops are too stupid to accomplish a goal like that. Don't you understand you have a better chance with me,or even by yourself." Mojo thought about how fast he killed the cop's comrades and was about to bring it up but didn't since it looked as if the cop was calming down.

Mojo then then looked forward seeing how fast the car was traveling,and the telephone pole that was in the cars way. Mojo motioned his hand toward the front of the vehicle to tell him that the car was about to crash but it was happening so fast mojo didn't even have a chance to talk.

As the car hit the telephone pole Mojo flew forward breaking through the windshield flying a few feet until hitting a glass window of a store. Mojo was then laying on the floor with a bunch of glass shards in his body while his blood leaked out on the street.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 am

Katu watched the mercenary do hand signals pointing forward. He then realized what they meant and he looked out the windshield. Right infront of them was a telephone pole. Suddenly, the car hit the telephone pole and catapolted Katu out the windshield. He flew through the air and hit the wall of the store that the mercenary hit. When he landed on the ground, he landed on glass not only from the wind shield, but also from the window that the mercenary had broken.

"Auuughhhhh" Katu slightly mumbled in pain as the glass around him turned red from blood. "The chaos that we caused should make an ambulance come.... I just hope its soon enough" Katu thought to himself.

Last edited by Katu on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:00 am

Mojo did a mixture of laughing and coughing up blood. "It's all your fault if only your weren't so ignorant. I think an ambulance or police car should come soon,not sure if it's going to be a good thing though.

Mojo thought to himself thinking about what will happen next when the cops or paramedics come and see all the weapons and equipment in the car was well at the nine dead bodies over at the explosion. "I think I'm still gonna have to move."

After saying those words mojo heard sirens,but once the noise entered his head,his eyes shut tightly as his body went into unconsciousness due to the pain and strain his body was taking. Now both men laid there awaiting help from someone.
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 pm

"Could this man be right about everything? Has the government realy been lying to us all?" Katu thought to himself while thinking back to the day he recieved his death note. "That day, the Chief wouldn't tell us why we had to kill that man in the house.... And now that I think of it, there were many, many missions where we didn't know why we were doing things.... We just did them." Katu thought. Then he began to think of a story that would be good enough to keep that man from going to jail.

"I have no idea what we are going to do...." Katu thought as his eyes starred into the blue sky.

Last edited by Katu on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk in the Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Rpg :: Japan :: The Park-
Jump to: