Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walk in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mojo

Mojo

Walk in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Mojo awoke shorty after he passed out for some odd reason the paramedics and such weren't there yet. Mojo looked at the man bleeding right next to him. "Mojo Drag-on Pleasure to meet you. Um, I rather die then go to jail so I'm going to try and get out of here. Mojo then took out one of his cards and threw it at the cop.

When Mojo was finished talking he stretched his hands out far and pushed up slowly crawling away. After a few pushes Mojo was inside the store,but due to the pain he stopped moving and maneuvered into a a closte type thing that would be able to hide him

The thing he hated the most was to fail,and that is something he wasn't going to do. He then spoke loud but not sure if the cop could here him. "I'm not going to jail today" After speaking he heard the sirens getting louder which means the paramedics were getting closer. With a slight movement forward Mojo saw a ambulance speeding over to the location,and quickly went back to hiding.

Last edited by Mojo on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 pm

The card fluttered through the air and landed on Katu's chest. It looked and felt like a buisness card.

"I can't have this on me right now, you idiot. They are going to have to take off all my clothes in order to heal me and remove this glass." Katu said while pulling a loose thread out of his jacket. He then poked a hole in the card with his nail and tied the string to the card so that there was about 2 inches of free string. Katu looked to his left at a large brack where the building met the side walk. The crack was just big enough to fit the card in. Katu slid the card into the crack so that it could not be seen, only a small amount of string was hanging out of the crack so that Katu could come back and get it later.

"Iv'e hidden the card, Ill come get it after I have been healed." Katu said to the mercenary through the window just as the ambulance rounded the corner. It stopped and two men ran out to Katu with a stretcher.

"What happened to the other man?" The ambulance men asked Katu. "The perpetrator escapted.... Thats all I know." Katu replied to the men as he was loaded into the ambulance.

Last edited by Katu on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Mojo remained still not able to move because of how weak he was. While the ambulance showed and took the cop away,Mojo took the shards out of his body and pulled out his lighter in which he used to shut the wounds before they get anymore serious.

Mojo took his clothe and bit on it so he wouldn't yell or groan in pain. A few more minutes and the wounds were closing as the blood began to dry surrounding the holes and cuts like a castle moat.

A few seconds and mojo's head started to pound. His started to become dizzy,and his eyesight was becoming blurry. Mojo then laughed quietly to himself for a few seconds. After all the laughing mojo passed out because of the pain.

Last edited by Mojo on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katu

Katu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:31 pm

END OF THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk in the Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Rpg :: Japan :: The Park-
Jump to: