Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is my character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi

Akemi

This is my character Empty
PostSubject: This is my character   This is my character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Akemi

Race: Human

Appearance: This is my character Gaaraswomen

Personality: Opinionated and very liberal person who tries to hard constantly over-exerting herself.

History: When she was young her parents divorced leaving her in the care of a mother who didn't care much for her while her father could only see her on weekends and holidays he loved his daughter dearly. Akemi's mother began taking drugs becoming an addict after meeting her boyfriend who sold crack. While her mother was passed out her boyfriend snuck into Akemi's room having his way with her touching and raping her on a day to day basis. One day going to her father's house he sees his daughter's bruises and asked her what happened she told him filled with anger and rage he brought Akemi to his mother's house as he went to pay a visit to her mother and her boyfriend. He killed them both and was charged and put into jail for life having all parental rights given to his mother.

Akemi visited her father in jail all the time any chance she could get any celebration or anytime she just wanted to talk. She excelled in class and loved school wanting to make a difference in the world. After first hearing about Kira she was thrilled how he punished those who deserved to be killed and showed no mercy to them it was as if he was a godsend. But one day she received a call her father died of a heart attack this was a blow that she could not come back from Kira killed her father he was a man in perfect health she knew he didn't die on his own. From then on she vowed to find and bring Kira to justice no matter what the cost.

Fears/Faults: Her biggest fault is Kira everything seems to revolve around him she is obsessed.

Anything else: Struggles with her feelings toward Kira trying to determine if he truly is a godsend or just another criminal.

Last edited by Akemi on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

This is my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my character   This is my character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Very decent. Approved.
Back to top Go down

This is my character
Page 1 of 1