Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shidoh's character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shidoh

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Name: Shidoh

Race: Death God

Appearance: Looks like this !
Spoiler:

Personality: Has an odd personality. Likes to kill people, but not women. Wants to die but likes living. Has multiple personalities. Talks to himself often. ( I felt like changing him a little)

History: Shidoh was one of the original death gods. He always obeyed the rules and respected the king of shinigami's. One day a new shinigami came and started to question his reason for being there and killing. He also started to question his existence.

Shidoh one day confronted the lord of shinigami's and asked him why he existed. The lord of shinigami spanked him and said "Dont mess with me or why you are here. You are cuz i said so!!!" With that shidoh walked away and became (tsuchi sorry dont know youre name here) tsuchi's bitch.

Fears/Faults: dying. Living. Killing. (Many personalities, remember?)

Anything else: Shidoh doesnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Ichi

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm

ugh nvr mind zeke. you dont need to be my shinigami. you could be light yagami if you wanted too. I was just jokin earlier.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:09 pm

if your shidoh you have to post with EVERY topic with ichi Razz
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.heavenforum.com
Ichi

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:24 pm

nuuuuuu, i dont want zeke as my shinigami. i was joking, id like to see if i can get a friend to be my shinigami quick.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:24 pm

well since your changing your shinigami it doesnt matter Razz people are still allowed to be shinigami
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.heavenforum.com
Starr

Starr

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 pm

I think thats an ugly shinigami to have following you around Smile
but good review I wish mine was good like yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shidoh's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: shidoh's character   shidoh's character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shidoh's character
Page 1 of 1