Death Note Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Rpg

Kira has the world in his grasp...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Usefull Information (Character progression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katu

Katu

Usefull Information (Character progression) Empty
PostSubject: Usefull Information (Character progression)   Usefull Information (Character progression) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:04 am

OOC: This is a topic to show character progression as Katu gets information and so on from the police department.

IC:

"Three days after the confrontation with Mojo Drag-on which was on June 25."

Katu walked into the chiefs office with soft clay hidden in the palm of his hand. The key to the front door which was also the key to the chiefs office was lieing on the chiefs desk."Hey, chief!!" Katu enthusiastically yelled at his chief while placing his hands on the desk. Without his chief noticing, Katu had placed the palm with the soft clay on the key, making an impression.

"What do you want, Katu? You know im busy!" The chief replied back to Katu with an irratated voice. "I was just wondering if there were any new missions soon." Katu told his chief, still keeping his hands on the desk casually. "Nope. No missions, now get out of my office." The chief answered Katu. "Aie yie then, Chief. See ya later!!" Katu said while picking up his hands from the desk. He had successfuly gotten an imprint of Police Station key.

He left the office and exited the Station and started on the way to his car so that he could go to the key factory and have his imprint filled.

This was step one of his master plan.
Back to top Go down

Usefull Information (Character progression)
Page 1 of 1